Purpose of Site

I, Wallace Haws, am solely responsible for the content of this site. The purpose of the site is to make it easier for me to share what I have found in researching my ancestors with family members so we are not repeating the same steps each generation, over and over again, but rather that each generation can build upon the previous generation. I hope as family members read this, they will want to share what they are learning with other family members. Please do not hesitate to contact me on this blog or at my email address: wallace_haws@msn.com

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Documents

You can download these files from my Skydrive MSN account without permission or my knowlege.
Document Index  This is a spreadsheet listing people I have found in my various documents.  You can download the spreadsheet and sort alphabetically by person to see what documents I have.
Gencom file   This is a gencom of my personal family pedigree.
Family research research filesThese are spreadsheets of a timeline and document extract for the families I am researching.

You can also download a copy of any document in my file from my dropbox account.  Just send me a request so I can send you an email with a request to join Dropbox.
wallace_haws@msn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment