Purpose of Site

I, Wallace Haws, am solely responsible for the content of this site. The purpose of the site is to make it easier for me to share what I have found in researching my ancestors with family members so we are not repeating the same steps each generation, over and over again, but rather that each generation can build upon the previous generation. I hope as family members read this, they will want to share what they are learning with other family members. Please do not hesitate to contact me on this blog or at my email address: wallace_haws@msn.com

Friday, November 18, 2011

Sarah ??????

Sarah ????  PID L443-4PT

Download the documents related to Sarah and familiarize yourself with what we know. 
A good place to start looking is in Moniteau, Missouri.  She was alive and with the family in 1850, but was not there in the 1860 census nor in the Probate record for her husband Samuel McDonald in 1869. 
Look for marriage records for Samuel McDonald and Sarah ???? married about 1822 probably Moniteau, Missouri.  You might look to see what was happening in Moniteau, Missouri in 1820---were there white men even living there at that time?  What were the migration routes---look there.
If you can solve this mystery, it will open up a huge amount of descendancy research.

1 comment:

  1. I read some on the timeline you added to Grandma's history, and it's very mysterious, indeed! Thanks for helping us know where to look.

    ReplyDelete